Protection from Zero Day Malware
Protection against zero day malware is challenging, particularly because malware is using a software vulnerability for which there is currently no available defense or fix. This vulnerability allows the malware to perform actions on your system that should not be permitted, such as running arbitrary code. These malicious actions can impact the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of your system.
Why we differ
Powerful prevention techniques
High Performance, Low Cost
Due to its unique approach SoleGATE immediately blocks malicious content without impacting your performance and user experience. At the same time, since the solution quickly scans and analyzes files, resource usage is modest and infrastructure costs are minimal.
Highly Accurate Results
Unlike Sandboxing solutions which are implementing behavioral approaches that deliver a score that can be inconclusive and lead to false positives or false negatives, Solebit delivers a conclusive yes/no result.
SoleGATE detects and prevents across a broad threat landscape and attack vectors such as email, non-executable web downloads and B2B e-commerce—whether on-premise or in the cloud regardless of the operating system, client-side application or file type.
Agnostic to Environment
The platform is agnostic to file type, client-side application type, or client operating system used within the organization. As such, it provides comprehensive coverage regardless of operating system (Windows, Linux), CPU Architecture (32bit, 64bit), and function (client, server) of the targeted machine.
Real World Statistics
- 77% of attacks that successfully compromised organizations in 2017 utilized exploits or fileless techniques
- More than 50% of malware utilize more than one sandbox evasion techniques
- 97% of malware is unique to a specific endpoint, rendering signature-based security virtually useless
- More than 50% of people click on unknown links in emails D M
- 1 in 131 emails contains a malware
More to have
- 10 is the average number of evasion techniques used per malware sample
- IN 60% OF CASES attackers are able to compromise an organization within minutes
- 230,000 new malware samples are produced every day