Careers in Cyber Security
Solebit is always seeking the highest quality engineers with extensive cyber security experience, as well as regional sales team members with application or security experience in government and large industries.
From time to time, we will post available positions here as well. Should no positions be listed, you may also contact us via email with your name, specifically why you would like to work with Solebit, and your resume. We apologize, but we cannot respond to all inquiries.
Thank you for your interest.
Senior DevOps Engineer:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to join our amazing cyber security start-up. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes and lead with us the changes in Cyber Security.
Our Senior DevOps has to be a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, as well as a team player with good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
DevOps Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices and solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Groovy /Bash.
- Previous experience with LXC Docker or other Containers solutions.
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- Understand how various systems work.
- Manage source control including GIT.
DevOps Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field (Must)
- Deep Knowledge of cloud technologies: Azure, AWS, GCloud (Must)
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations (advantage)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field (advantage)
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full-Stack Developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers.
Full-Stack Developer Skills and Expertise:
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages Ex: Python, Ruby, Java (Must)
Full-Stack Developer Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in software development writing in one of the following: Python\C\C++\JAVA (Must)
- Experience with Enterprise level customers’ products design and programming.
- Basic Knowledge in Linux environment (Must).
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field \ programming Experience from military service (Must)
- Experience in multi-threaded development and low-latency programming.
- Knowledge in networking (TCPIP, other common network protocols, network topologies, routing).
- Experience with Information Security and software security (advantage).
- Experience in designing and implementing network appliance, e.g. firewalls, routers, switches, IPSs, etc. (advantage)
- Experience in Low level programming (advantage)
- English – fluent (Must)
Cyber Security Researcher:
We are looking a cyber security researcher who will change the rules of the game between the attackers and defenders one must be at the top in Cyber knowledge and capabilities. If you are an extremely talented cyber expert with extensive information security experience and you are looking for great challenges then you might fit into our team to bring a real change to the entire threat landscape.
Cyber Security Researcher Skills and Expertise:
- Deep and intimate knowledge of cyber threats, malwares, APTs, exploits and vulnerabilities (computer as well as mobile platforms).
- Participate in a real-time evaluating of security products/solutions (advantage)
- Cyber incident handling
- Vulnerability research (advantage)
- Cyber-attack infrastructure’s reverse engineering
- Programing capabilities
- Penetration testing (advantage)
- Known security products solutions implementation and architecture
- Ability to analyze and research non-standard threats
- Team player, able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Quick self-learning of new technologies and new business requirements (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
Cyber Security Researcher Requirements and Qualifications:
- In-depth experience in reverse engineering (Must)
- Experience in malware development (Must)
- Experience with vulnerability research (Must)
- Experience with shellcode development (advantage)
- Experience with cryptography (advantage)
- Experience with Penetration Testing (advantage)
- Experience with Back-end development (advantage)